The Austin Research Center for Retina in collaboration with Retina Consultants of Austin is dedicated to improving vision through cutting-edge clinical research. We strive to improve the lives, health, and vision of our patients by providing opportunities to receive novel therapies in a compassionate, safe, and professional manner.
The Austin Research Center for Retina in collaboration with Retina Consultants of Austin is dedicated to improving vision through cutting-edge clinical research.
We are led by a team of retinal surgeons with over 27 years of combined clinical research experience leading over 80+ clinical research trials.
Our research center employs advanced top of the line diagnostic imaging modalities and continues to pursue new avenues aimed at advancing care for patients with retinal pathologies.
We have a team of dedicated clinical research professionals with certification and experience in the following:
- Good Clinical Practice (GCP)/ ICH Guidelines
- International Air Transport Association (IATA)
- Phlebotomy and Laboratory Processing of Clinical Samples
- Best Corrective Visual Acuity (BCVA)
- Ophthalmic Assistant and Scribing Procedures
- Ophthalmic Photography of Multiple Modalities with all Major Reading Centers
Importance of Clinical Research
- Generates significant scientific data
- Lead to better treatment and improved medications
- Revolutionizing modern medicine